Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What type would you suggest?

I have to go buy a new swimsuit this weekend (ugh) and I'm not sure what type to get. My torso is way too long to get a one piece and I'm a little bit of a pear shape so they look horrible on me anyways. I am a 36C. 5'9" tall. muscular legs with a small "baby pooch" in my lower abs (i've had 2 kids). but the top 1/2 of me is slender and athletic. I also have a muscular "ghetto booty" /


I'm 26 with blonde hair and light skin. I'm self concious as hell about my thighs so I don't like to show them off either


What type of suit do you think I should get? I was thinking of a short skirt type bottom and a tankini top ?





PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS..I'VE BEEN WORKING ON LOSING WEIGHT AND I DON'T NEED TO CRY TODAY



Aww sweetie.


Victoria's secret has a great selection of different bathing suit types.


If your not looking to buy there, you can always get ideas for the type of bathing suit!


They have stylish tops that blouse out, covering your sensitive mid-section, and many many others!





Good luck!




try a tankini top with a skirt yes you had the right idea lol




sounds good keep workn at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style