Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How come I

I was pretty in middle school, since I was 12, and up until when I was 16, I started to notice that I've become less prettier every year. Which is strange. I'm not getting any attention anymore and people are starting to call me ugly.





I think my face used to be rounder but now it's more oval/less fat. I've also lost a lot of weight..I was 110lbs, now I only weigh around 100lbs. My eyes seem to be less shinier.





I just look ugly now. I don't know if I can be pretty again or if it's just part of growing up?



It sounds like you are not eating as healthy. If you were trying to lose all that weight on purpose due to the "new skinny look" you may want to gain that back. And if you keep listening to others and let them get you down, bad self-esteem can make a person look ugly. If you are confident and happy, people will see the once beautiful girl they once new. But I am sure you are. Every girl is in some way.




Usually the rounder girls will grab more attention, especially at your age. It could be the weight loss has taken away some of the attention you used to get. I would say that if you could put on a few pounds, then do so, also if you are a more physically fit person, it tends to both make you feel better about yourself, and increases the attention people will pay towards you.





This is part of growing up, though. people change their opinion of what they like almost as fast as people around you are changing their opinions. You might have to just weather the storm here. If you go off to college, there are a more diversified group of people there, I'm sure you'd be a hit among new faces.




i think that everyone is cuter when they are younger.


im sure that when you are comfortable with the way you look, you will be able to flatter your figure,


if your eyes are less shiny, it's very easy to get eye drops that can make them shiny again, and they are quite cheap.


I wouldn't worry about people calling you ugly, they are either jealous or just generally horrible.


:)x




It's all in the mind..


A person doesn't change to such an extent to turn ugly after being pretty as you claim.


A little piece of advice for you, if you start calling yourself ugly it doesn't stop anyone from doing so too.


Love yourself, because if you don't, nobody will.


And on a final note, you have got the wrong idea about being 'pretty'.


Beauty, my lovely, comes from the within.


So if you feel happy inside, it'll show on the outside.


Good luck.




like the other person said, your not donw growing yet. wait a few years and you will start to see more changes. also, guys dont like really skinny girls. a little bit of fat is perfectly normal. try new hairstyles and makeup to help your appereance




um most times people start out ugly (as kids...elementary age) then get cute or start out cute (preschool age) and then get ugly as they grow into their permanent looks...if u were pretty at 16 i dont see how u cane be getting uglier unless u are becomng very frail and thin




You have to look at how you are living your life. Is it free of stresses or are you going through some hard times right now. If you are going through something...that can definetly take a toll on your appearance. Try to live life free of stresses.




Age changes everything. Pretty is not on the outside but whats inside. Don't let the world let you think what is pretty and what is not.




It happens to a lot of people, thats why there's makeup-and you definitely shoud gain weight again to make you look healthier and it will brighten your face!





hope i helped :]




You are too hung up on your looks. You need to reach out to others and volunteer to help. Maybe focusing on others will make you more pretty.




you are just going through puberty. You will mature into woman with the same pretty features as before, just give it time.




your not done growing up yet.




WELL U SHOULD TRY GETTING UR WEIGHT BACK N WORK ON MAKIN UR FACE ROUND..GET ALOT OF SLEEP




Confidence is Beautiful that's what you need to have




without a few pics who knows...duh




try gaining the weight again


might help bring back some lift to ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style