Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fashion Advice for Jeans Jacket?

Now I am planning my winter wardrobe I already have Knits ect... but I need a jacket jeans. Anyway should I invest my money into a really good pair of jeans or just buy 2 pairs? also what is a good kind of jacket that you can take anywhere and looks good with anything.





Thanks for all the advice



Depends on the style you can pull off.


If I was in need of pants, I'd buy the best quality and best looking on me pants rather than two that made me look-well ugh/icky.


Leather is usually pretty nice, not my preference.


Jean is out to me.


Cloth is in- and it's simple and matchable.


Depends on how a person is too. Like someone around my age, 16-18, can pull off Vans and Eck Unlimited but if my grandpa (60's) or even my dad (30's) wore those brands, I'd be scared.


Zip-ups are my personal favorite for jackets, pullovers suck when you're hair is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style