Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 12, 2009

How often should you exfoliate your face?

Is everyday too much?



It really depends on what type you use and your skin type. Normally it tells you on the back how often you should use it, and it probably varies from 2-3 times a week. If you do it everyday, you could damage your skin, but it's not certain.




I don't have sensitive skin so I use a gentle medicated exfoliant everyday and a rougher sugar based one about once per week.





I have virtually breakout free skin.




For my skin it would be too much. But I think it depends on how sensitive your skin is and how rough your exfoliater is. I exfoliate every other day, like 3 or 4 times a week.




yes everyday is too much 2-3 times a week is the recommended/suggested. :)




Every other day. On the other day moisturize. It'll balance your skin nicely




2-3 times/week.




i do it once everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style