Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Has anyone tried Paul Brown - Hawaiian Keratin Straightening Treatment?

I had it done 3 1/2 days ago, I was told not to wet my hair, tie it up, clip it up, use headbands, etc. I didn't. I let it lay flat the whole time. Well after my 72hours were up this morning I washed it. My hair is the same as it was! Just as frizzy and wavy. nothing like I was told it would be (smooth and straight) Even if the frizz was gone it would be better!


Also, I had this done professionally....



get your money back and tell everyone you know not to go there




Go back and get your money!

1 comment:

  1. Try buying Keratin hair straightener yourself and doing the treatment at home.
    Not only will you be savng yourself hundreds of dollars, you'll also be able to get it spot on.
    Try one of the sites selling high quality Brazilian straightening systems, like www.escovaprogress.com or www.keratinhair.com.

    ReplyDelete

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style