Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 12, 2009

How do girls walk down the stairs in high heels?

ok i know this is a weird question but it amazes me to see a girl walk down steps in high heels. they dont even fall or wobble or anything. i even tried a pair on and they werent even high and i feel straight on my face. ON FLAT GROUND. i dont understand how girls can do that, how do they do it? is it instinct or did you have to learn?





thanks in advance



Wow :P


Well women are born with the gene of narrow feet.


With me, Walking in high heels is still a little wobbly.


Which sukks cu's i'm a natural cluts :/


But i'm learning ^^


Uhm, Well i only answered this for the 2 points :P


And, i noticed you're on my fans list.


Lol, bye.








-


<3


Heather


-








Btw-


Pretty sure it depends on the girl --




I've yet to figure out how. Haha.


Well, for one thing, most girls have narrower feet which fit in the shoes better.


I think girls have a gene that they inherit from their mothers that allows them to walk in the heels.


I really don't know.


It takes practice, that's for sure. A lot of little girls try on their moms' heels and practice then. Then, when the time comes that they need to wear them, they're already pros.




LOL


practice makes perfect !





we start with small heels, then move on to bigger ones


but if the stairs are really steep we hold on to the rails ! LOL cause well thats what they're there for right?


and Id rather hold on to the rails then fall flat on my face LOL.





its like hmm .


y ou can throw a football pretty far right?


some girls can't throw footballs at all because


idunno we're like football challenged LOL


but it comes so easy to guys.





its like the same thing : )


its sort of instinct/learning


the more we do it the more easier it is !




I had to practice. I still cant go down steps with heels on without looking down and I wear them often. Now if there is a strap that goes around the back of my heel I don't have to look down when I'm going down steps. It also depends on the style of heels. some are easier to walk in than others.




u have to move ur hips a bit more, its basically all in the hips. and when walking down the stairs, just hold the railing for more support




INSTINCT! THATSS JUST HOW US GIRLS WORK ITT ;D haha


it takes practiceeee,practice&&practice!




Practice and practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style