Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good makeup question?

What is a good makeup line for cover-up and foundation that won't irritate my skin too much. My face is sensitive and i have a few dark spots on it that I just can't stand and they just need to be covered. Please and thank you.



I'm with you! I have extremely sensitive skin, too. What you need to look for is something that doesn't have a lot of oils in it (non-comedogenic), and something that won't cause any irritation (hypoallergenic). If you're looking at a powder, check and make sure it doesn't contain talc. That's a product which can make the skin red and dry.





MAC has very good concealer, but if you have oily skin, I wouldn't highly recommend their foundation.




some may swear by the mineral foundations like bare minerals or sheer cover. i like mac and mary kay, too.




bare minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style