Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I just broke my arm on Tuesday...?

and i need surgery to put a metal rod on the break so it'll heal straight. my surgery is not until NEXT Tuesday, and picture day is today! i am not going to school until i have a permanent cast, which i will have post surgery. i will get a chance to retake my pictures, but im gonna have a cast in the picture. i REALLY don't want a cast in my school pictures! what should i do to work my cast (lol)? please, suggest anything that would make me look a little decent with a cast :) thanks.



Can you see if you can purchase a long sleeved shirt where the cast will fit and cover it?




Just think it is only one school picture and it is supposed to be a representation of what you are right now. One day your kids will look back on it and laugh. But you could always talk to the photographer and have you sit to the side and turn your head toward the camera if it really bothers you. I am sure they will work with you.




You better bet would be to have your mom call the school and ask the main office if you can re-take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style