Beauty & Style

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can i return a mascara i just bought?

i just bought Covergirl Eye Brights and it doesnt do ANYTHING for my lashes


so i want to exchange it for my lovely Lash Blast





i bought it at WAL MART and i just got it 3 days ago and yes i have the reciept



You can always return stuff to WalMart when you have the receipt.





Trust me,


I accidently by the wrong make up all the time,


whether it's the wrong color, brand, or I just dont like it...


you can always exchange it.


<3




Yep! If you have a receipt, they should accept the return with no questions asked. I returned a moisturizer that I used twice and hated, and they didn't say anything.





Yay Lash Blast!




they may not take it back if it is opened and used. but i'm not sure, i've never returned makeup to walmart. the first user who answered this question "ME!" sounds like a reliable source.




aww. now i feel all bad for telling you that it works.


it did work for me.





i dont think they willl let you return it but its worth a try.


:]




I think you can. Call before hand to double check so you don't waste your time.




Yes if you have your receipt and haven't used it.




im sure you can. i just hope they dont wrap it back up and sell it haha.. i dont want your coodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style