Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Should I keep my Coach Wallet?

A old friend from Bulgaria has recently reconnected with me through facebook and we had our first long conversation in over a year. We spoke mostly about the recent death of his parents and his new living situation. He has moved in with a brother and is living in extreme poverty. He has had to make the descion between keeping his phone or getting the internet and he choose the internet. His health has aso begun to deteriate and he now weights 88 pounds and he 17 years old.





I recently purchase a $150 Coach Wallet from the Coach Store in the Scottsdale Fashion Square and I feel guilty spending that kind of money on something that is only a material possesion when I know people who are struggling to survive. I already have a $250 Burberry wallet so I don't exactly need a new Wallet. Even though I work and my mother has a great job do you think its justifiable to spend extravagantly on a material possesion?



ouch. Tough question! First of all let me say, the fact that you are asking means you have a big heart. With that being said, you do have the right to spend your money however you like. You did earn it and hopefully that means you'll appreciate it.





However, because of your recent reconnection with an old friend, maybe now you realize on a personal level that things can change at the drop of a hat--and not necessarily for the better.You now have the insight to be more careful about what you spend in the future, and you shouldn't feel guilty for learning this lesson.





Your decision to keep or return your new wallet is your own. I hope I helped you out a little




yes i love my coach bags, wallets, wristlets and watches. so yes i think it is suitable, not to mention my louis vuitton wallet, and two handbags, and coin purse. it is definitely worth it. how does someone in poverty afford the internet? that doesnt make sense. how does he have a computer? hes lying. have you actually seen him. did he take pics and show u? he could be making this all up to get ur pity. dont be gullable : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style