Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do high waisted skirts look ok on tall women?

I have really long slim legs, im about 5 10"


I love them, but i dont want to appear taller then i allready am!



Yes definitely. Just don't wear them with heels, I recommend gladiator sandals or any pair of cute sandals you have. High waisted skirts will accentuate your waist, making you appear curvier, not taller. In fact, they sometimes make your torso look shorter, sometimes. At least, it seems so for me.




Yes they do tend to make you appear even taller by increasing the leg/torso ratio. If you want to look your height or shorter then stick to mid or low waist skirts and pants.





Or if you do wear the skirt, then stick with flats and wear a slightly longer shirt over the top.





Hope this helps.




High waisted skirts will make you look taller, and leaner.


I think it's a good thing :) My friend is 6'0" and she wears them, which makes her look super model-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style