Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How would you describe my style? Please answer! Someone took away my question last time!!!?

I have black hair with cinnamon highlights that goes to the middle of my back, peach skin, and really dark eyes. I shop at Nordstrom, Forever21, Victoria's Secret, and Sanrio. I dress mostly in dresses, trench coats, heels, boots, pearls, designer stuff, and Hello Kitty stuff. Colors I like to wear are shades of purple, black, gray, white, and red. Colors I really don't like are pink, orange, and yellow.



I would say young, trendy a mix of classic style with a little edge. :o)




Scenester.




probably preppy with more dark colored clothing




I'd probably say preppy and trendy,




Cute preppie




REAL preppy, not all that Hollister crap. Classy ^_^




classic girly/ hip chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style