Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hoop earings..out of fashion??or pretty?

i love silver or diamond hoop earings.but yea i wantd to know what every1 else thought about them



I love hoops


I mostly wear hoops :]


pretttty big oness




HOOP EARRINGS will NEVER go out of style, I think :)





It's very much "in" right now. I never thought people saw them as slutty either...until I suggested my friend wear mine with this one dress she wanted to wear to the club, and she looked at me and said "ew, they're trashy!" I was STUNNED. Guess what? She owns hoop earrings now...




i love big hoops , especially if my hair is up in a ponytail - it instantly makes me look more polished. I dont like them too big though .I want a pair of white gold or silver ones with diamonds . I think it just depends on your personal style .




I think small ones sometimes look okay, like the size of a quarter, but most (I say most because there are always exceptions) bigger than that look bad to me. Not sure why, but I don't think they're attractive.




lol...they are still in fashion but it depends even if one celebrity wears it and comes in any ceremony they will once again rock the market....




If they are small they look good, like 2cm. Any bigger and they look ghetto. I don't find them slutty, if they worn with something tasteful anyway..




please be joking... they are totally slutty





i mean if you're a fat black chick I say go for it


have your name in the middle too


the works.




I LOVE HOOPS....WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME.......DONT GET DIAMOND HOOPS....JUST SILVER.......




Not trying to be rude..


When I see hoop earrings i think slut





lmao




wear what you feel is pretty




euuww, they are soooo ugly, don't weat them, please!




if they look good wear them


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style