Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can my sunglasses be fixed? if so where can i get them fixed?

My polycarbonate lense of my sunglasses has got a massive scratch in it, i have no idea how it got there. Is it possible to have it fixed? if so, any ideas on where i could get it fixed? They cost 20 so i would rather have them fixed cheaply than have to by yet another pair.



Surely 20 is more worthwhile to replace them? Did you mean 200?





The one piece visor type will be difficult to repair, effectively you would have to replace the whole pair. You could try an expensive polishing job, I know it's technically possible using progressively finer grit sand paper, then to use diamond polishing wheels at 30 micron and then 10 micron.





If they are the separate lens type such as Rayban Wayfarers and Aviators you probably could remove that lens.




I am sure I can help you ,pls add my msn ,and I will recommend the fashion pic you need ,because I don know how to put pic here.


To know more detail information about our products, please visit our website.: www.fashion-ladyshop.com.





and add msn:keren_u@hotmail.com or add skpename: singleearing




No once a scratch is in the glass it's there for good your better off getting another pair of sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style