Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anyone in the UK? Where can I buy a dress online?

It's for a 21st birthday party (I am 21 too), dress code is smart - so evening/cocktail/party dresses but not ball dresses or anything. I've looked at all the following websites but can't find anything I like - any more suggestions that I've not thought of? Nothing designer - budget is about 75!


Topshop


Warehouse


ASOS


Oasis


River Island


Jane Norman


Next


Dorothy Perkins


Debenhams


Not interested in Ebay or any catalogue sites as these generally have slow delivery.


Any other suggestions?



i've been looking for a dress recently and there are website's like lipsy, motelrocks, and rare which i think have really cute stuff. lipsy is stocked in some shops too so if you use their store locator you can find ones near you so go try it on before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style