Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Does everyone know about the taliban scarf that are the new style? is there a right and a wrong way to wear it?

I got this new scarf called the taliban scarf on monday after school, and my friend told me that I looked cute with one on because I had tried hers on. But when I got to school, everyone was saying how I look funny with it on, that I don't know how to where it, and that it's not my style. My style is a "girly girl". Must everything you where be part of style? Does it matter if I look funny with it? Even though I look like I don't know how to where does it means that I don't?



You and your best friend probably have similar tastes. So she liked it more than the kids at school.





It just depends if you're into those kinds of things.





I think if you wear it right - with lots of confidence - you will look great.




You need to put that scarf in the back of your closet and never let it touch your head again. You don't want to be labeled a "rag head" behind your back; besides if you can't pull of the look what is the point. Seriously, give it up.




the taliban is a terrorist organisation. You shouldnt be wearing anything they influenced. Its a slap in the face to our brave troops and to all the people who died in 9/11




Personally, I don't like them. My school's dress code won't even allow them, and I go to public school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style