Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can I wear skinny jeans with my body type?

I've nevery actually tried on skinny jeans. But i dont know if they'll work. I'm 5 foot.. so i'm short. with shooort legs. but they are very built. I've got stocky legs. because i'm and athlete. so i feel like it will just make me look fat! what brand of skinny jeans should i try?? ive got these awesome new kicks i wanna buy but need to wear skinny jeans with em... plus some winter boots i need them for.





what is a brand i could wear with out looking like an oompa loompa or something?? thanks!!



Well, I can't tell you for sure without a picture, but from what you're telling me, it seems like you would look nice in skinny jeans.




Just try some of the Venice skinnies from PacSun.


They're basically just a generic skinny jean.


They'll probably look great on you.





And if you want, you can try their even skinnier fit, Hermosa super skinny.


Or even skinnier yet is the Solana extreme skinny.




Abercrombie has the cutest jeans.




ture religions.


theyre skinny jeans work with any body type.


but assuming those are a bit spendy id say trip jeans form ht




omg i never wore them until now they fit great and im 5'0 too and they fit so nice they made me look 10 pounds lighter




i know fat people that wear them, so i dont see why you couldnt.




hey EVERYONE can rock skinny jeans




yes!! your an athlete so you have big calfs,,youll look smokin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style