Beauty & Style

Friday, July 16, 2010

About how much would this tattoo cost? Average?

From the back of my knee to my the back of my ankle..



http://www.bionicworks.com/wp-content/up
wow, that is a beautiful piece. of course cost depends on the artist, they generally charge anywhere from 65-150 dollars an hour. For this piece I would do some research and find someone that is really good, you dont want a beautiful tattoo like this to be ruined by crappy work. i would guess that this would take between 6 or 8 hours, so if you came into my shop I would give you an estimate of about 700 dollars. you might think about doing this in two sittings, it will be easier financially and also be easier to tolerate the pain in shorter sessions. good luck!
It depends on the tattoo artist, and the shop. You want to go somewhere nice so the tattoo turns out well and the whole process is very sterilized. I would say about 315$ for that particular tattoo.
v-nice tattoo. sorry but i don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style